Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Writing - Distance Learning

What’s your ‘BIG LEARNING’ from having to stay home during this lockdown?


The things I've learnt while staying at home in lockdown about my family culture and some more things are. Staying at home got me to do times two my chore's I do when I come back from school, another one I've learnt is that this lockdown has gotten me and my family's bond stronger and we got to know eachother better every-day. I've also learnt that we can learn online not just by going to school and learn but we can go on our device's and learn the same way we learn at school. My last one is I've learnt that we have to use all the time in school before learning like the way we are, because some people find it hard learning online so, one big think I've learnt is I need to use all the I got in school before it run's out.

Task Description: For this task I had to choose a activity to write about and I chose what is my big learning from this lockdown. Then I had to write down all the main things I've learnt during this lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment