Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Writing - Distance Learning

Prime Minister Jacinda says you can choose 2 places
you to visit outside your bubble.  
What would those places be? 


If Prime Minister Jacinda said I could go to two place's to visit outside my bubble. The first place I'll go to is visit my cousin's chill with with them for quite a long time then the second place I'll visit will be my other's cousin's house and do the exact same thing again. Because staying at home with my family it sometime's get's boring and going to my cousin's house during lock-down will be the first place i wanna go after this lock-down.

Task Description:For this task we had to choose a activty that out teacher has given to me and my class then we had to answer the question, For this one I had to say where I would go and why I would wanna go.


No comments:

Post a Comment