Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Visual Mihi 2020


Task Description: This term team 5 were drawing a visual mihi about them-selves.  For this task we had to draw on hyperstudio what makes me and what is important to me. So I drew the samoan flag because I'm Samoan, the super rugby logo because I like too watch rugby, the Marist logo because it is the club that I play for, the bible because I love to go church and family because I love spending time with my family and these are all the thing that make me.

3 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei paschal i like how you drew family and the holy bible it looks really i love everything about my family and going to church i would like to see you were your ear rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa Lahi Atu Paschal. Your Visual Mihi shows a lot of details in it. Keep inspiring people to do their culture and other stuff that people have seen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY Paschal:
    Hi Paschal i really like what you did with the family sign. Your visual mihi is so cool.Your face is really cool and well done to you Paschal.

    ReplyDelete