Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Rainbows End trip Recount



On the 20th of november the year sevens of Pt England school went to rainbows end for the year seven trip. We went to rainbows end in the morning around ten o’clock and we came at two o’clock. Before we went we were put into groups of six or seven, I was in a group of six. The people that were in my group were Sione,Aj M, Nevah, Zamara and Madison.






When we got there, me and my group went to the roller coaster first. The reason why we wanted to go to the roller coaster was because we wanted to start from the back make our way to the front. Our second ride was the power usage out of all the rides the power usage was the scariest, when I was on the power usage I fainted while the ride was still going that's why that was my scariest ride from Rainbows End. Then we went on a lot more then we got to my favorite one the stratosphere we did with five of my members after that we had to go back to school and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment